MPCAM/MPCN Nationwide survey on tpa
MPCAM/MPCN is conducting a survey to collect information from Private practitioners (GPs and Specialist) in relation to Third Party Administrators (TPA) nationwide via email, Infomed, and here in MPCN and MPCAM website.
This national survey is an integral part of MPCAM on going systematic attempts to resolve outstanding issues and concerns encountered by private practitioners with TPAs. It will provide valid data to substantiate MPCAM position statement on TPAs and it’s eventual plan of action .
Here, I cordially invite every Private Practitioners ( Clinic owners and Principal physician) who have mutual agreements with TPAs to participate in these short survey. These data will assist MPCAM in our collective and collaborative initiative to engage the several stakeholders, ie. the TPAs/ MCOs/ MOH/ Bank Negara later.
- These is a short survey, has 10 questions, all fitted into one page; it should not take more than 5 minutes of your time. To access the survey, Please go to the link below. Once finish please hit send.
The results from these survey will help MPCAM frame a representative overview regarding Private practitioners who have mutual agreements with TPAs, and their outstanding unresolved issues and concerns. Further, it will also assist MPCAM to issue accurate statistical data on various platforms during future engagements with healthcare stakeholders, the public, or the media.
I earnestly hope that all Private Practitioners will participate and answers the survey questions accurately. Thank You.
Dr Low Boon Teck
Administrator on behalf of TPA Action Team of MPCAM/MPCN
Dr Jim Loi
President of MPCAM/MPCN
Terms and conditions for use of the above mentioned survey:
1. All Private medical Practitioners can participate in this survey, If they are current panels with any TPA/MCO/Insurance Company, Regardless if they are MPCAM/MPCN members or not.
2. The information provided by participating private practitioner are private and confidential.
3. No part of the survey will be divulged to any third party for any purpose.
4. The above survey are only for statistical purpose.
5. With your participations, it is automatically assumed that you allow MPCAM/MPCN to use the data for statistical purpose.
Dr jim loi speech on dealing with mco and tpa in malaysia during the recent pmpaskl convention